FUSE Miami Keynote: Martha Stewart: From Domestic Diva to Brand Icon
Join Martha Stewart on Wednesday, April 5 at FUSE Miami for an intimate conversation as she shares insights about creating a household name, overcoming adversity and reinventing yourself. Find out how she evolves to remain relevant in an age of disruption.
April 4-6, 2017
Learn more: http://bit.ly/2jiYQ1F
You can also Connect with Brand Legend Martha Stewart during our Tea Time with Martha. This VIP Q&A is where you will be able to ask your most pressing questions and gain brand insights.
In addition, hear from other keynotes and speakers:
· Christopher Gavigan, Co-Founder and Chief Purpose Officer at The Honest Company
· Vince Voron, VP, Executive Creative Director at Dolby
· Brian Robinson, Global Head of Creative, Design & Development at DreamWorks Animation
· Amber Case, Cyborg Anthropologist and Author at Calm Technology: Designing for the Next Generation of Devices
· Brian Singer, Former Brand Catalyst for Brand Creative at Pinterest
· Jeremy Lindley, Global Design Director at Diageo
· Stephen Webster, VP, Brand & Design at Mary Kay, Inc.
· Stanley Hainsworth, Founder & Chief Creative Officer at Tether Inc.
· Stephen Gates, Global Head of Design at Citi
· Barry McGeough, Chief Innovation Officer at PVH
· Robin Albin, SVP Conceptual Innovation at Estée Lauder
View the brochure for full program details: http://bit.ly/2jiYQ1F
Use our exclusive LinkedIn discount code FUSE17BL for $100 off. Buy tickets here: http://bit.ly/2jiYQ1F
We hope to see you in Miami this spring!
The FUSE Team