Calling all Brand Strategists, Designers, Futurists, Trend Spotters, Directors of Insight, Foresight, Innovation, Marketing, Market Research, and anyone charged with Future Planning - Uncover latent trends at 19th annual Foresight & Trends (FT'14), taking place November 11-13 in Los Angeles, CA. FT'14 unites the most forward thinking, creative and innovative people from across the globe to discuss macro trends disrupting how business gets done. We are thrilled to announce the release of the conference agenda and want to personally invite you.
Download the brochure for full program details: http://bit.ly/1oMf79w
FT 2014 has some can't miss sessions, including:
· Andreas Weigend, Former Chief Scientist, AMAZON and Director, SOCIAL DATA LAB
· Mark Demich, Vice President, HYATT HOTELS
· Denise L. Fletcher, Vice President & Chief Innovation Officer, XEROX
· Mark Polson, Vice President, THE ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES
And, hear how these leading companies are implementing trends and how you can utilize these trends to make strategic decisions for your business that will ensure commercial success. Speaking Companies Include: HALLMARK CARDS, INC. » HERSHEY'S » WHOLE FOODS MARKET » TESLA MOTORS » THE DANNON COMPANY » DISNEY » COCA-COLA » GENERAL MOTORS » And, many more!
Exploration sessions take you outside the conference walls and into companies and organizations that are leading the way in game changing technologies. These exciting field trips are limited to 20 people - so book early to secure your place!
· The Institute for Creative Technologies where you will experience the latest in 3D, Virtual humans/avatar and immersive technologies
· Jet Propulsion Lab which is the leading US center for robotic exploration of the solar system.
· And, don't miss the Off Site Kick-off Cocktail Reception & Exploration of Oblong Industries
Foresight and Trends unites people across functionalities, cultures, boarders and disciplines. Find out how FT'14 is relevant for you: Download the agenda to see the speaker faculty along with full detail on Exploration, Contextualization, Vision, and Skill Building sessions which cater to the specific needs of YOUR role:
· Market Research and Insights
· Trends and Futuring
· Brand Strategy and Design
· Marketing and Strategy
Join leading executives across functions and industries and discover how to make strategic choices for your business using trends to dictate how you PLAY to WIN.
Mention code FT14LII & Save 15% off the standard rate. Register today: http://bit.ly/1pdCmux
Foresight & Trends Team
Foresight & Trends Team