Iconic & Inclusive. FUSE has a reputation of bringing attendees face to face with the most iconic leaders in design and brand strategy today. We are excited to announce that for 2014, those iconic leaders include two of PepsiCo's very own: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Indra Nooyi and SVP and Chief Design Officer, Mauro Porcini.
Come support your colleagues for this exclusive and groundbreaking session:
Why Design? Why Now?
Mauro Porcini, SVP, Chief Design Officer, PepsiCo, Inc.
Indra Nooyi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo, Inc.
In this groundbreaking session, PepsiCo's first-ever Chief Design Officer will ask his CEO, why design? In a candid conversation, they'll share stories of success and lessons learned in their journey to make PepsiCo a Design-First organization.
With One Collective Voice, FUSE is a forum for all to share stories, inspiration and best practices. This year, we welcome all to discover the incredible magic of FUSE.
Download the brochure for details: http://bit.ly/1oXjZMf
Joining PepsiCo on the keynote stage for the most riveting, thought provoking speaker line up in FUSE history, is:
- Phil Duncan, Global Design Officer, Procter & Gamble
- John Gerzema, Author, The Athena Doctrine
- Tinker Hatfield, VP Creative Concepts, Nike
- Doug Rushkoff, Author, Present Shock
- Simon Doonan, Creative Ambassador At Large, Barneys New York
- David S. Moore, Vice President & Chief Brand Officer, Ethan Allen
- Anthony Sperduti, Co-Owner & Creative Director, Partners & Spade
- David Carson, Designer
- Seung Chan (Slim) Lim, Designer & Researcher, Author Realizing Empathy
- Mirko Ilic, Co-author with Steven Heller, Lettering Large
Download the full brochure here: http://bit.ly/1oXjZMf
Mention code FUSE14LI & Save 15% off the standard rate. Register today: http://bit.ly/1hbB5jX
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago this April!
The FUSE Team
The FUSE Team