We are excited, the industry is buzzing and we just can’t wait for the kick off. Next week’s event is one you do not want to miss.
Join Us to Champion One Collective Voice:
• 95% of attendees have decision making power
• 61% client side attendance
• 66% of attendees attend FUSE in a group
• Top attending industries include: CPG, Retailers, Pharma/Healthcare, Technology, Media & Entertainment, Electronics, Travel & Hospitality, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services
• Top attending functions include: Design, Brand Strategy, Communications, Marketing, Digital Strategy, Graphics, Innovation, Insights, Packaging, Product Development
• FUSE Brand Ambassadors from Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Hershey’s, Frito-Lay, Unilever and more
• Global perspectives from: USA United Kingdom, Canada, Peru, Switzerland, Brazil, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden and more
In less than one week, Jon Silva will kick off the annual FUSE Symposium Day and the very next day Debbie Millman and Cheryl Swanson will kick off the FUSE 2013 Conference.
FUSE 2013. It’s The rise of a whole new FUSE. All that’s missing is you. Register today.
April 15-17, 2013
Mention your LinkedIn VIP code FUSE13BLOG to save 15% off the standard rate.
Live coverage begins Monday, April 15, 2013
Follow the official hashtag #FUSEDesign for live tweets & Instagram pics to catch anything you might have missed!
Also follow us on Twitter: @NextBigDesign.You can also visit us here at www.thenextbigdesign.com daily for brief recaps and takeaways from some of our sessions.
Photos will be posted every day to Facebook, Flickr and video footage will be available later on at Vimeo.
Before you get there, download the FUSE Connect app to make the most of your time at the next week. Registered attendees can view who will be in attendance, request meetings with other members, create a personal event schedule, and manage the entire network directly from your web-enabled device or smartphone.