Someone once compared the anticipation of attending FUSE to the anticipation of attending sleep away camp as a child. It’s that yearning for what’s new, the comfort of old friends and the allure of the unknown that crescendo every year at FUSE.
2013 is no different. In fact, we anticipate that this year’s FUSE will undoubtedly be the BEST ever.
What makes FUSE so meaningful and memorable is the people. Their passion, dedication and curiosity bring contagious energy and excitement. Experts in their own right, they appreciate that there is always so much more to learn. And that the best, most productive way to do it, is by learning from each other.
We celebrate our theme, One Collective Voice, a more collaborative approach to building brands through the synergy of strategy and design.
Find it and love it at FUSE 2013:
• The perfect balance of practical and provocative
• The best brand and design work in market now and a dialogue around what’s next
• An even more pronounced focus on brand strategy
• Back by popular demand: a comprehensive focus on graphic, industrial and interactive design
• Legendary keynote lineup featuring designer Jonathan Adler, Target’s SVP of Marketing and Unilever’s Head of Global Brand Design
• Six new session formats including FUSE Exposés, Gallery Sessions and Stories
• More industry representation provides for a richer exchange of ideas
• New Symposium on Trans-media and Interactive Design AND Igniting Brand Growth
Plus more than 50 world-class speakers will be on hand to share their story – Download the conference program for full details.
Year after year, our “community” comes together to share what they’ve learned, experienced and accomplished in the spirit of passion, inspiration and courage.
Spring has sprung, April is upon on us, Chicago is beckoning and all that’s missing is you.
It’s time to FUSE.