CALL FOR PRESENTERS:
FUSE: Design & Culture // Brand Identity & Packaging
Re: FUSE: Design & Culture // Brand Identity & Packaging
Event Date: April 8-10, 2013
Location: Chicago, IL
Submissions due Friday, September 21, 2012
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis so early submissions are encouraged.
Production has begun for FUSE 2013. FUSE unites top design leaders and brand executives to share stories about fusing strategy and design to ignite brand passion and growth. The 17th annual FUSE is taking place April 8- 10, 2013 in Chicago, IL.
Our theme this year celebrates the brilliance and opportunities born from a collaborative approach to building brands. One that marries design in all its forms, culture and strategy. Specifically, we will delve into graphic design, industrial design, digital design & social media, brand strategy, packaging, leadership, trends and culture.
We are actively recruiting speakers to bring FUSE to life in 2013. The submission deadline is Friday, September 21, 2012. Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis so early submission is encouraged.
Added Bonus: All speakers will receive complimentary admission to the entire event (a $3,000+ value).
Each year, hundreds of leaders converge at FUSE to advance their brands, businesses, and careers … and to get inspired by our speakers’ stories. Attendees have a diverse set of expertise - graphic design, marketing strategy, brand management, package design, art direction, structural design, digital design, consumer insights, trend forecasting, and design research. Industries represented include consumer packaged goods, retail, industrial manufacturing, technology, financial services and health care among others.
These content areas will be addressed at FUSE 2013:
• Design & Creative
• Brand & Marketing Strategy
• Trends & Insights
• Global Design & branding
• Social Media &digital design
• Structural & Industrial design
Please do not feel limited by the list above. We are happy to consider topics not listed here that you feel would add value and be appropriate.
1. Standard presentation (30 - 45 minutes long)
2. Interactive ideation and brainstorming sessions to engage the audience in discussion (30 - 45 minutes long)
3. Panel with 3 – 4 people debating/discussing a particular topic (30 - 45 minutes long)
4. One on one interviews (15-20 minutes)
Why do speakers want to be part of FUSE? To:
• Advance the purpose and value of using design to tell a brand’s story
• Position their company as one that values brand identity and design
• Reinforce their own position as a leader
• Share results of an exciting project
• Network with other industry leaders and participate in high-level discussions Submission Guidelines & Deadline
For consideration, please e-mail Krista Vazquez at email@example.com with the following information by Friday, September 21, 2012.
• Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
• Contact information including address, phone and e-mail
• Title of presentation
• Brief overview of the presentation (1 short paragraph plus 2 bullets that illustrate audience takeaways): Please note: if your proposal is selected, portions of this description will be printed in the brochure and used online to promote your participation
• Brief speaker biography
SPECIAL NOTICE TO VENDORS, CONSULTANTS & SOLUTION PROVIDERS
Whether you are looking to build awareness, generate new business or strengthen existing relationships – a presence at FUSE will help you achieve your goals. Be at the right place at the right time. A limited number of sessions on the program are reserved for our event sponsors. Solution providers who wish to become part of the program should contact David Smith at 646-616-7627 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to each submission. All those selected to participate as speakers will be notified shortly after the deadline.
Thank you for your interest in FUSE. Check back for updates on the program at www.iirusa.com/fuse.
All the best,
The Fuse Event Team