Isn't it time for "a meeting of styles"?
World Future Trends Summit. As the world becomes so interconnected and cultures collide, navigating the trends scene can become even more complex.
That's why we've designed a "meeting of styles", a more global approach to trends integration, incorporating content from US, Asian Pacific, Latin America, and EMEA.
Here are some of the highlights from this year's program:
• A Whole New Format for a Whole New Event. A holistic format that offers an innovative and realistic approach to trends. Include Business Cases, Global Keynotes, and Workshops. Download the brochure to see full descriptions.
• Global Keynotes. High-level Keynotes hit the stage to talk about the newest worldwide trends, insights and innovations.
o Joe Sabia, Digital Producer & Creative Consultant
o Daniel Epstein, Founder, Unreasonable Institute
o Tom De Blasis, Global Design Director, Nike
o Luciana Stein, Head of south & Central America, Trendwatching.com
o Toffael Rashid, Regional Director, Planning, Leo Burnett Asia Pacific
o Bas Verhart, Co-Founder and Executive Director, THNK - The Amsterdam School of Creative Leadership
o Rob van den Dam, Global Telecommunications Industry Leader, IBM Institute for Business Value (IBV)
o Jonathan Ford, Creative Partners, Pearlfisher
o David D. Burstein, Author, Fast Future: How the Millennials are Shaping Our World
o Steven Van der Kruit, Creative Director & Visionary, Firmenich Perfumery
o Jaspar Roos, Chief Inspiration Officer, ABN AMRO
o Download the brochure to see full speaker list.
• Eleven Real World Business Cases. Corporate practitioners present realistic view of trends in action and reveal projects that worked, ones that didn't, and what was learned along the way.
• Six Workshops. Learn the fundamentals behind trend implementation and application. From Rapid Prototyping, to Scenario Testing and Trenz®Walk, you will learn the best in trend analysis and exploration.
• The Return of Trenz®Walk. Spotting trends isn't about finding that one next big thing; it's about observing change, what's new, what's the same, what hasn't changed over time, what has evolved, what has disappeared completely. As "cultural anthropologist", you will go on a voyage of discovery into the latest trends.
*Trenz®Walk is limited to 25 participants per session on a first come first serve basis. The sessions will sell out so register now.
• Global Focus. As the world becomes so interconnected and cultures collide, navigating the trend scene can become even more difficult. We've created a holistic format that offers an innovation and realistic approach to trends, incorporating content from around the world: US, Asia Pacific, Latin America and EMEA.
• Tangible Take-Aways to Bring Back to Senior Management. After each session, your team will work together to create a PowerPoint that will be immediately distributable to your colleagues when you leave the event.
Visit our website to see the speaker list and download the brochure for full session descriptions.
Imagine what it's like having the knowledge of the future at your fingertips. A crystal ball of free flowing information that directed and guided your every business decision. Someday maybe, in the meantime, we can get you close...
The World Future Trends Summit will help you and your organization build the framework you need to stay ahead of change and shape a profitable future.
Register as a reader of our blog with code FT12BlOG and save 15% off the standard rate. Visit our website to register.
Hope to see you in Miami this October,
The Future Trends Event Team
Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/iwgurV
Become a fan on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/j1FMxK
Read or submit to our new Tumblr: http://worldfuturetrends.tumblr.com/