This masterclass will present the results of a 3-year design research program called "female interaction" co-financed by the Danish Governments program for user-driven innovation - a cross disciplinary project bringing together scientists, designers and innovation experts from 3 leading tech companies: Bang & Olufsen, GN Netcom and Danfoss.
- Womenomics Trends Data: Female business insights and the innovation potential overseen in the (tech) industry
- Made by Men, Bought by Women: How does a female's approach to technology differ from a male's?
- Female Interaction Principles for Making the Female Tech Approach Operational: Go beyond pink
- 4 Female Tech User Profiles: Ways to avoid stereotypic gendered thinking and tools to enhance user focus
- Case study Illustrating Potential for User-experience Innovation: How to redesign a specific tech-product (a mobile headset from Jabra) based on insights from female values and a female approach to technology
- Female Innovation Strategy Outline: How to meet the preferences of the female users and consumers through innovative research & design process
Space is limited! Register today!