Retailers and private brand manufacturers have been stepping up their game and creating more sophisticated and eye-catching packaging. With higher emphasis on design and brand strategy, retail brands are making their presence on the shelf even more visible and attractive to consumers. This is helping them gain their place on the consumer's preferred brands list.
Retailers are cutting into your market share...but what can you do about it?
Plenty, you can keep yourself in the game by:
• working better with retailers to make sure your brands are still getting the prime spot on shelf
• understanding what brand strategy and design initiatives they are undertaking
• building loyalty among your consumers so they are not wowed away by exciting new packaging
• staying updated on where the world is headed - the trends, forecasts and predictions shaping the future of retail
The Private Brand Movement brings retailers and national brands together to discuss the future of branding and design in this new retail landscape. Join us and discover how today's leading retailers are building brands at retail - strategy, design, innovation and collaboration.
What You Won't Want to Miss
• Interactive Panel on Building Brand Excellence Post-Recession with Pepsi, Hershey & Philips
• Full Day Summit on the Front End Process of Brand Transformation
• Revelation of the latest packaging trends - what matters, what will pop off the shelf
• 30+ of the top brands and retailers take the stage. Including Target, Walgreens, Safeway, Kraft, Sears, Victoria's Secret, McDonald's, Family Dollar Stores, The Hershey Company, L.L. Bean, Meijer Stores, Ace Hardware, Philips, Sam's Club, Office Depot and more.
• Two distinct breakout tracks diving deep on strategy & design
• Visionary Perspectives from Dan Heath, Marc Gobé and Dan Hill
• Sessions covering the complete continuum of evolving brands for retail from strategy to design to innovation
• Come together to share, learn, debate and co-create the future of private brands at retail
We look forward to seeing you there.
**Private Label sales information from Now Private Label and the PLMA