The industry has spoken and decided 2010 is the year to Reclaim the Future.
What will that take?
Smart decisions, Great People and a whole lot of passion.
That’s what FUSE is talking about.
Brand Strategy & Design Executives from around the world have decided the days of uncertainty and paralysis are behind them. It’s time to regain control, think next and prepare for the future. These folks are attending in teams. See who’s already registered. If you’re still not convinced why the industry chooses FUSE as their calendar event year over year – here’s why… There are 3 simple reasons… Information, Inspiration and Community.
Event Page: http://bit.ly/5qpNxF
Brochure Download: http://bit.ly/7sLbNy
Register Today: http://bit.ly/4FyNmx
Attending Companies: http://bit.ly/86gSku
FUSE 2010 Highlights
· The 1st Annual International Dieline Packaging Awards
· More Real Life Stories than any other event out there
· Full day workshop at the Art Institute of Chicago on Creativity & Innovation
· New “un-conference” venue conducive to open conversation and visual stimulation
· Full day symposium on Clearing the Path to Breakthrough Packaging
· Keynote presentations by:
Jim Stengel, Retired Global Marketing Chief, The Procter & Gamble Company
Phyllis Aragaki, Director, Target Creative Studio, Target Corporation
TJ McCormick, General Manager, Brand Design, JetBlue
Fred Kleisner, President & CEO, Morgan Hotels Group
Rick Valicenti, Co-founder Moving Design, Design Director, Thirst
Warren Berger, Author, Glimmer: How Design Can Transform Your Life and Maybe Even the World
Phil Duncan, Global Design Officer, The Procter & Gamble Company
Participating first hand is the only way to truly understand why this has become such a legendary event.