YMME AND KMME PRESENT: Create NEXT NOW
Future forward practices for connecting deeply with the Modern Family Unit by translating needs and trends into new business opportunities
May 10-12, 2010
The Institute for International Research is excited to announce that production of the YMME AND KMME PRESENT: Create NEXT NOW conference s underway. We will be reviewing presentation submissions until September 21st – space is limited so please submit your ideas TODAY! This three-day event is the destination for those looking to reach all segments of the modern, young family – moms, dads, kids, tweens and teens. Showcasing what’s next in these markets in terms of shopper behavior, interests, and the latest in market research, marketing, trends and innovation, the conference will bring together corporate best practices and gurus to facilitate understanding and connecting with these focused segments.
We are currently recruiting corporate practitioners to share unique ideas, perspectives and case studies related to future trends. Got a good story to tell? Have a provocative perspective that needs to be shared? I’m interested in hearing from you.
Session topics include but are not limited to:
• Youths and Parents: Shopping Habits and Behaviors
• Trends in the Future of Social Media
• Integrating New Trends into Traditional Products to Grow Your Brand
• How is the Family Dynamic Changing?
• What’s New in Green?
• Parent to Friend: The Changing Parent/Millennial Relationship
• Cutting Edge Trends: What’s Next?
Submission Guidelines & Deadline
For consideration, please e-mail Amy Kritzer at email@example.com with the following information by Monday, September 21st:
• Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
• Contact information including address, telephone and fax numbers and e-mail
• Title of presentation
• Brief overview of the presentation (1 paragraph plus 3 – 5 key audience “takeaways): Please write this with the knowledge that if your proposal is selected, this description will be printed in the brochure
• Previous conference presentations and/or brief speaker biography
Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to each submission. All those selected to participate as speakers will be notified shortly after the deadline.
Thank you for your interest in Create NEXT NOW!
All the best,
Senior Conference Producer
Marketing and Business Strategy Division
Institute for International Research